Free Your Mind And The Rest Will Follow

Monday, April 15, 2013

Natural Deodorant that actually works!

Part of my aim of this blog is to share useful and practical information.  That's why today I had to post about this deodorant I recently purchased.  I have come across what I consider a blessing, if not a miracle, in body care. Lavailin underarm deodorant cream.  Lavilin is an all natural deodorant and as you can see on the box it offers up to seven days odor free with one application. Now I am not one to promote brands and I certainly do not get any kick backs but this deodorant is almost too good to be true and I want to share it with anyone who struggled like I have with underarm odor.

I am in front of people a lot.  Either teaching yoga classes, small group workshops, or one-on-one sessions, it seems in my line of work I am always "on".  What I have noticed is that this kind of performance makes me sweat and the side effect is stinky!  It's embarrassing to be in front of people or working with people close up and smell my own body odor! For some reason, this sweat odor was even  worse than when I work out.  I was at my wits end. I have tried every natural deodorant under the sun and nothing seemed to work. That was until I found Lavilin.  I had passed over it while trying the bazillion other brands at the co-op several times and while I was always curious at it's claims,  it just seemed too good to be true.  Also at around $15 a container, it is more expensive than other deodorants. I didn't want to waste money on something that wasn't going to work.  However, last week I gave in and -  AAAAHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!! This stuff is amazing!  I am on day four of my first application and still smelling sweet. No odor whatsoever! I keep checking just to make sure and to my surprise each time I check I don't smell anything- nothing! Even when I have been sweating and I put this on 4 days ago.  That is absolutely amazing to me and I couldn't be happier.

I would purchase this stuff even if it promised just one day of being odor free, but up to 7 days, that still blows my mind. It takes a very little amount of cream, it smells fresh when you apply it and it lasts for 7 days, even after showering. Of course you still sweat, and that's a good thing because your body needs to sweat, but you don't smell and that's what's really important as far as I am concerned. Also, it is all natural and doesn't have any of the harmful chemicals commercial deodorants might have so you can feel even better about using it.  To sweeten the deal even more, in the long run it will actually be a lot cheaper than all those other deodorants I was buying and putting on multiple times a day because it is just one application once a week.

Already this deodorant cream has made a big impact on me.  Before I was always concerned that other people might smell me, now I can be in front of and around people confidently knowing that I smell great!  I found this product at my local co-op in the health and beauty department.  If you can't find it at your local shops I have included the website link below and you can odor on-line.

www.lavilin.com





1 comment:

  1. Great article ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post

    ReplyDelete