Free Your Mind And The Rest Will Follow

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Gratitude!


So Thankful!
This post is for all of my amazing students and their outpouring of support and generosity as I embark on this journey to India.  You are my inspiration and my motivation.  Every single time I teach a class I get fed by your energy and it makes me want to learn, grow, and better myself for you.  I know I say this often but it is true- I appreciate every single one of you!  Thank you so much for the generous gift- that's a lot of Rupees!!  Hopefully I will be able to post while I am gone so please check in over the next few weeks.  And remember-you can do your practice at home and CBC while I am gone.  Just throw those legs up the wall, lie back, close your eyes and take some deep breaths.  I'll be back in a few weeks with lots of new information and energy to share!  The light inside of me bows down to the light inside of you - Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment